Being a celebrity requires a lot of attention to health and beauty. After being concealed in makeup for hours, celebrities do follow a strict skin care regime to look healthy and maintain good skin. Here is a look at the range of products that celebrities recommend for taking care of the skin.
- Kim Kardashian’s drawer stores some of the iconic products including her very own brand of KKW Beauty Creme Contour, KKW Beauty dual-sided powder brush, a highlighter kit, concealer and other essential cosmetics.
- Beauty junkie Drew Barrymore stores power glow peel pads, hydrating treatment kit, moisturizing creams, facial treatment kit and a Cetaphil cleanser in her bathroom cabinets.
- Jessica Alba sticks to consistent routine, which includes full body hydration using organic body oil, a natural deodorant to smell good and healthy brushing habits for strong and beautiful teeth.
- Katherine Heigl has found joy in skincare lately, thanks to probiotic cleanser for a clearer skin, licorice product to boost skin brightening, a natural firming fluid, a skin moisturizer and an eye repair cream.
- Gwyneth Paltrow believes in the healing power of water and adds water to every beauty regime she follows.
- Makeup junkie Ashley Tisdale’s secret for beautiful skin is none other than her very own range of products including Ashley Tisdale’s cream blushes, multiple blushes, powder highlighters, palette and concealer, a skin mist and plenty more products from her own creation.
- Gabrielle Union believes that the best skin care routine is created with active ingredients like vitamin C, retinol, salicylic acid, peptides combined with a good moisturizer and a sunscreen of suitable SPF. She also suggests using sunscreens that contain zinc oxide to prevent clogging of the pores.
- Lea Michelle skincare essentials include beauty blender and brush to apply makeup, dual lip and cheek palette, dual-sided bronzer and illuminator and her trusted curling iron